Unfortunately, many people are forced to seek a better luck in other countries. Oftentimes, their native motherland is not able to provide them with the desired income to make life convenient and less stressful. The same goes with the students from the United States of America.
Though the USA. is one of the global leaders, the expectations of its students are not always covered in full. As the result, they start seeking luck in other countries. A new study of Universum tried to define the most advantageous countries for young people related to salary expectations. It included the survey of 432,099 undergraduates in 24 most perspective and economically stable countries of the world. What were the results? Let’s have a closer look at them.
Here is a list of 6 countries, which can offer students the ability to earn more money:
- Switzerland. The life in this country is utterly expensive. Accordingly, the salaries are pretty high. The main reason for expensive life is a strong dependence of Switzerland on the investments from other lands. This is a small state with little resources. Therefore, the competition for a highly-paid position is great. In average the salary is about $7,000.
- Norway. This prosperous state remained almost untouched during the financial crisis, and thus, the employers can afford highly-paid employees. The economic stability in Norway is of the top level. The average salary is about $6,500.
- Denmark. The next country in this rating offers its students $5,427 per month. Possibly, one of the factors is a huge tax income for Denmark, which is the biggest in the world. Therefore, students can expect high salaries.
- Australia. Students may expect a fair payment in Australia. This is the first non-European country on this list. It allows earning at least $4,700. Such a minimum salary is actually attractive.
- Germany. Returning back to Europe, we should name Germany, which holds the 5th position with an average salary $4,450. This highly-technological country has bright perspectives for young people. They are really welcomed because Germany faces the problem of nation aging and requires some fresh blood.
- Sweden. The neighbor of Norway, Sweden offers youngsters $4,350 and does not fall too much behind Germany. Its economic capacity has been always famous. The stability of this country endures for many decades, and students may earn good money working there.
It is necessary to mention that the 7th position is occupied by the U.S.A. The average salary in our country reaches $4,300. The possibilities are good as well. Nevertheless, many students are not content with such an offer and look for brighter perspectives elsewhere.
Salary is a ‘threshold’ attribute, which is of great importance. It is good when you have the job of your dreams and don’t hate it. Nevertheless, too low income will not satisfy all of your needs. Seeking something more perspective is the requirement of the current society. Possibly, life abroad can be more beneficial.